We offer world class, boutique, guided tours to Italy for people who don’t want to or don’t have time to plan their own trip, but still want to have some freedom in their traveling and fully experience the amazing Italian culture and historic sites. This experience is provided by keeping our tour group size half the size, or smaller, than other “small group” tour companies and using mostly local, family run restaurants and accommodations that are close to the heart of the city. Unlike most boutique and specialty tours we provide almost all meals, more activities, optimal free time, and no getting on and off large tour buses to maximize the value for your money. Additionally, because of our intimate travel style we can easily immerse you into the culture of the cities we stay in. As a result, we are able to navigate the towns and cities like the locals, by foot, or on buses, trains and subways. While on our tours, you will truly experience what it’s like to “live” in Italy during the time you are there.
Our guided tours are perfect for people who like:
- Small Groups (8-10 People)
- Boutique Specialty Tours – Art, Adventure, Food, Wine etc.
- Perfect Balance of Planned and Free Time
- Little To No Planning On Their Part
- Carefully Chosen Authentic Meals and Accommodations
- Regional and Site Specific Expertise
- Awesome Guides, Fun Atmosphere and Great People
Want to know more about us, check out the tabs below.